Now It is a great time to review your insurance policies, coverage and rates to make sure your current insurance fits your needs. An annual insurance review allows us to connect in person to make sure you have the best possible insurance product for your needs, at the best value. If you are not a current customer of MG Insurance, let an agent at MG Insurance in Willmar review your current policy and see how our rates compare. Since we represent multiple insurance carriers, we can often find the company and policy that best fits your needs and saves you money.
For a Limited Time, we are offering a Dunn Brother Coffee bonus!
Contact MG Insurance to schedule an annual insurance review or request a quote for a new line insurance and receive a Dunn Brothers Coffee of your choice! (Offer open to both current customers and people looking for a new insurance agency, details below).
How does the Annual Insurance Review Work?
A typical insurance review will take 30-60 minutes depending on your current coverage and situations. During the Insurance Annual Review, we will go over the basic information about the policy. Then we will ask you if you have had any major life changes, and other questions to make sure the policy still makes sense for you. We will dive into the details of the policy, what it covers and any important changes or rate increases. Finally, we will point out any areas that may be potential gaps in your coverage. Bring your questions or concerns, and we will get them answered for you!
Annual Insurance Review Checklist
- Home Improvements: Your home may have increased in coverage from home renovations or upgrades.
- Property Value Change: An increase or decrease in your property value may affect the rebuild price if you insured the home when you first got it.
- Possessions: A person’s possessions change frequently so it’s important to have an updated home inventory, which is a detailed log of all your valuables.
- Policy Limits: As your possessions or property value changes, the policy limits may not fit your needs anymore. Let’s make sure you are adequately covered.
- Major life changes: Life happens fast so let’s take a look at your dependents, marital status, change of income, change of living situation, to make sure our information is up-to-date.
Questions to ask your Insurance Agent
- If I had to rebuild my home today, does my insurance policy have enough coverage?
- Does the policy take into consideration a finished basement, landscaping, or outdoor appliances?
- Are there discounts or incentives that I qualify for?
- Are there new options for paying my bill?
- Do you see any gaps in my insurance coverage?
- Questions related to car insurance
We Can Help You Save Money
Bundling your home and auto insurance under one carrier is just one way to save money. If you have a boat, RV, or motorcycle, ask us about a multi-policy discount. We have many other discounts to help you save money on your home and auto insurance.
Contact MG Insurance today for an annual review or no-obligation quote.
Call us directly at 320-235-9394 or fill out the form below to make an appointment to review your insurance needs. For a limited time, receive a Dunn Brothers Coffee “Be our Guest” card (worth any Dunn Bros. drink of your choice) when you schedule an annual insurance review or request a quote for a new line insurance (Offer open to both current customers and people looking for a new insurance agency).