At MG Insurance Agency, we are always ready to talk to you about any insurance concerns you have. If any of the following scenarios happen to you or coming up in the future, it’s time to talk to your insurance agent!
It’s Time to Talk if…
- You’ve been injured in an auto accident of any kind (even if you don’t own the car you are injured in).
- Your student family member earned a 3.0 GPA (they could get a Good Student discount).
- You or your spouse took an accident prevention course (you could get a premium discount).
- You have started to use your car for business purposes (personal auto policies exclude business use that such as Uber, DoorDash, pizza delivery, etc.).
- You are planning a trip to Canada. Let’s discuss what cards you need in your vehicle and any plans to rent a car.
- You’ve gotten listed on an auto title but don’t feel you “own” the car (the name on the title must obtain the insurance).
- You have changed jobs or retired (your vehicle use is part of the formula for determining your premium).
- Your children have moved out (or back in).
- You have gotten married or divorced.
- You paid off your auto loan or mortgage.
- You are moving or buying a house or rental property.
- You are ready to start your own business or side hustle.
- You are renovating your house, finishing your basement, or making significant improvements.
- Your teenager will be driving soon.
- You are buying a new (or used) car, motorcycle, boat, ATV, camper, etc.
- Your purchase expensive art or jewelry.
- You feel like it is time to review your policy or bundle your auto and home insurance (we recommend an annual insurance review).
Let’s Talk! Our Agents are Here for You
We are here to answer your questions and help guide you in the right direction. Needs change and the agents at MG Insurance are ready to talk to you about finding a policy to match where you are at today. Call us directly at 320-235-9394 or fill out this form to make an appointment to review your insurance needs.